On September 10, Comal County Republican Party will have a Fundraiser with Keynote Speaker Trey Gowdy.
Comal County Republican Party
- Physical Address:
265 Landa Street
- Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 310283,
New Braunfels, TX 78131
- Phone: (830) 837-5748
- Office Hours:
10 AM – 2 PM
- Depending upon availability of volunteers
Know who you are!
- Small, effective government
- Lower taxes
- Strong defense/Military and secure borders
- Right to defend yourself and your family
- Freedom of religion and beliefs
- Freedom to choose your doctor
- The right to life
- Freedom of expression
- Keeping America Great
If you said yes to 5 or more, you're a conservative - and your views are shared and supported by the Republican Party.
Beginning on June 29 on the First Day of Early Voting, Republicans can vote in the runoff election for two positions, State Board of Education, District 5 (all precincts) and U.S. Representative for District 35 (precincts 201, 202, 301, 302, 303, 304, and 306). To be eligible to vote in the Republican runoff election, you do not have to have voted in the Primary, but if you did vote in the Primary, you must have voted in the Republican Primary.
The Texas GOP State Convention was rescheduled to July 16-18. Click the image above or “Read More” for more information about the County, State, and Federal Conventions.
Days Until Polls Close
on Election Day
- July 10 – Last Day of Early Voting for Runoff Elections
- July 14 – Runoff Election Date
- July 16 – 18 – State Convention in Houston
- Aug. 20 – CCRP Executive Meeting at 6:30 PM
- Aug. 24-27 – Republican Nation Convention at Spectrum Center, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Sept. 10 – 2020 Republican Party Fundraiser – Speaker, Trey Gowdy
- Sept. 17 – CCRP Executive Meeting at 6:30 PM
- Oct. 5 – Last Day to Register to Vote for the General Election
- Oct. 15 – CCRP Executive Meeting at 6:30 PM
- Oct. 19 – First Day of Early Voting for General Election
- Oct. 30 – Last Day of Early Voting for General Election
- Nov. 3 – General Election Day
- Nov. 19 – CCRP Executive Meeting