Comal County Republican Party
- Physical Address:
265 Landa Street
- Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 310283,
New Braunfels, TX 78131
- Phone: (830) 837-5748
- Office Hours:
10 AM – 6 PM M-F
- 10 AM – 2 PM Sat
Know who you are!
- Small, effective government
- Lower taxes
- Strong defense/Military and secure borders
- Right to defend yourself and your family
- Freedom of religion and beliefs
- Freedom to choose your doctor
- The right to life
- Freedom of expression
- Keeping America Great
If you said yes to 5 or more, you're a conservative - and your views are shared and supported by the Republican Party.
Beginning on October 13, we will begin voting for one of the most significant elections this century. Last day to register to vote for this election is October 5.
The best way to assure your vote will be counted is to vote in person if at all possible. If you need to vote by mail. read and follow all the instructions exactly. Vote as early as possible to give the Post Office plenty of time to deliver your ballot to the Comal County Elections Office.
Lani Popp won the Republican Primary for State Board of Education, District 5, beating Robert Morrow 78% to 22%.
Jenny Garcia Sharon won the Republican Primary for U.S. District 35, beating “Guillermo” William Hayward by 53% to 47%.
See the Notice of Canvass.
Days Until Polls Close
on Election Day
- Sept. 17 – Trump Train
- Sept. 19 – Canyon Lake Republican Women’s Fish Fry Fundraiser at the Village Venue in NB beginning at 6 PM
- Sept. 24 – Trump Train
- Oct. 1 Trump Train
- Oct. 5 – Last Day to Register to Vote for the General Election
- Oct. 8 – Trump Train
- Oct. 12 – Republican Candidate Forum, New Braunfels Convention Center, 6 PM Meet and Greet, 7 PM Forum Begins
- Oct. 13 – First Day of Early Voting for General Election
- Oct 14 – Bar W General Meeting
- Oct. 15 – CCRP Executive Meeting; Trump Train
- Oct. 22 Trump Train
- Oct 23 – Last Day to Apply for Ballot by Mail
- Oct. 29 Trump Train
- Oct. 30 – Last Day of Early Voting for General Election
- Nov. 3 – General Election Day
- Nov. 19 – CCRP Executive Meeting