Who Represents Me provides information about current districts and members of the Texas Senate, Texas House of Representatives, the Texas delegation to the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives, and the State Board of Education.
- The application must be filed between November 11, 2023 and 6:00 p.m. on December 11, 2023. (Section 172.023, Texas Election Code).
- In order to become the Republican nominee for a particular office, you must file an application (PDF) for a place on the ballot with the county or state party chair, as appropriate (see chart). (Section 172.022, Texas Election Code).
- The application for a place on the primary ballot must be accompanied by either a filing fee or a petition in lieu of filing fee (PDF) signed by a certain number of qualified voters.
- For details on the filing fee amount or number of petition signatures needed, see chart.
- NEW LAW: Pursuant to HB 2384 (88th Leg., R.S.), effective September 1, 2023, candidates for certain judicial offices must provide additional information with their judicial application (PDF) for a place on the ballot. (Section 141.0311, Texas Election Code) See Running for a Judicial Office in 2024 for more information.
All Applications that need to be filed with the Comal County Republican Chair must be mailed or hand delivered to:
Sue Piner, Chair
Comal County Republican Party
265 Landa Street
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Where & When
Click on the above image to check to see if you are registered to voted in Comal County.
On November 7, 2023, we will vote to approve/disapprove of 14 proposed amendments to the Texas Constitution. Click here for information about each of the propositions.
To balance the district’s budget, the New Braunfels ISD board of trustees voted to call a Nov. 7 election to ask voters to authorize the addition of three pennies to the district’s tax rate.
Bulverde Rural Library Board of Trustees
Precincts 102 106, 107, 109, 110, 204, 206, 208, 405, and 408 will be voting for Trustees to the Board of the Bulverde Area Rural Library.
City of Schertz Election
The City of Schertz will be voting for City Council Places 3, 4, and 5.
Green Valley Special Utility District
Green Valley Special Utility District will be voting on at large Board of Directors.
The creation, funding, and Board of three Municipal Utility Districts.
Flying W MUD
Click here to see the sample ballots for the various elections.